105 Degree Right Angle Drill Flexible Shaft Bits Extention Screwdriver Bit Holder
1.The Angle Drill adapter:
It's of Standard 1/4", Just Plug and Play as Long as Your Light Drill with the Quarter Inch Chuck.
If You Need It to Work with Heavy Force Drill, Held the Angle Drill with One Hand
While Operating the Trigger on the Actual Drill with the Other.
2.The Flexible Angle Extension shaft:
It's of Standard 1/4", Not Designed for Impact Drivers or Other Heavy Force Drill,
But Great for Low Powered Screwdrivers and Ratchet Hand Screwdriver etc.
You Can Attach a Socket at One End and a Ratchet at the Other, This Way Can Easily Remove the Nut Screws in Tight Spaces and Odd Angles.
- Durable, lasting to use
- Easy, lightweight, fast, connect to the standard hex screwdriver
- It's good for the Wrench, can be connected to drill, rechargeable drill or manual wrench
- 2-in-1 Angle Drills Bit Kit: It Come with a 105° Right Angle Drill Extension Bit and a 29.5cm Flexible Extension Bit.
- Brilliant Design and Well-Constructed: Right Angle Attachment is a Standard 1/4" one. Helps you Out from Occasions When You Need the Power but Stuck at Full Angles;
- Extension Bit is Universal in any Directions, Allows You Get into Those Difficult Places and Get the Job Done Easier and Quicker
- Not Designed for Heavy Force Drills: These Tools are Work Great for Light Drilling, Slow Speed/Screw Driving, Like Cordless Drill, Ratchet Hand Screwdriver etc, Not Compatible with Drivers Which are High Speed and Heavy Force Drills, though They are Tough for Good Torque Spin
1 X Right Angle Drill Adapter
1 X Flexible shaft